Monday, March 28, 2011

{style crush: Bee of Atlantic-Pacific}









 In my last post, I mentioned Bee of Atlantic Pacific. Unfortunately, I think just a shout-out does not do her any justice whatsoever! To explain to you the sartorial prowess of Bee is just beyond words, she can never ever go wrong! I am constantly finding myself trying to replicate her looks, she's beyond the point of inspiring for me, its borderline obsession. Lets just put it this way, this lady KNOWS HOW TO DRESS! And anyone who disagrees better forever hold their peace... She's got styling down to an art, she is always jaw-droppingly chic from head to toe! She has a god-given talent when it comes to accessorizing, she's absolutely gorgeous, and styling is second nature to her! Her hair, make-up, and nails are always perfection and her photos that capture this phenomenon are just divine icing on one amazingly chic cake! Maybe the main reason for my creepy obsession with her, is that her style is so much like mine (or maybe mine is like hers?), its always on the move. I can never describe my style in any other word besides moody, it all depends on how I'm feeling when I step into my closet that morning! I could wake up feeling like a princess and head off to school in a lace shift dress with a diamond-pearl layered necklace and bow-adorned patent flats then the next day I feel a total boho vibe and I'm out the door with a tribal-printed maxi dress with a thousand gold bangles and strappy wedges. And Blair is just as indecisive as I am when it comes to the matter of style, which is why I can draw so much inspiration from her! I'm an avid follower of her fabulous blog and I find myself ridiculously excited to find out what her overflowing mastermind of style has created that day! She's even opened my eyes to the world of fashion merchandising which is now aspiring career! If I could meet her, it would be the moment of my life! (just receiving an email from her was unbelievably electrifying!) She is a true style icon...and I am her #1 overly obsessed fan! :) Just to give you a glimpse of just how truly amazing she is, here are just a few (well maybe alot more than a few, but you're gonna love it!) of my favorite looks from her! I BEG you to check out her ah-mazing blog Atlantic-Pacific (atlantic-pacific.blogspot.com). Trust me, you will not be disappointed... (you will also be able to grasp my beyond  insane fascination with her!) Now I probably need to fix my exclamation point key on my keyboard because its just about to break due to over-usage... :)









 *ALL RIGHTS FOR THESE PICTURES BELONG TO BLAIR EADIE! I DO NOT OWN ANY RIGHTS!*

1 comment:

  1. Aw I LOVE it- thank you so, so, so much for the feature Betty :).
    xo
    BEE

    ReplyDelete